Overview of Services
Your Need. Our Dedication.
There are high barriers to entry in the global pharmaceutical industry due to regulations, safety, training and the testing required.
Every raw material used to formulate pharmaceutical products must be thoroughly and expertly tested before being used to create the medicines used by millions every day.
Furthermore, the finished products are subject to strict GMP testing and quality guidelines.
- Raw Material Testing
- Finished Product Testing
- Analytical Method Development
- Analytical Validations and Verifications
- Cleaning Method Development
- Deformulation / Testing of Reference Listed Drugs (RLDs)
- Forced Degradation Studies
- Excipient Compatibility Studies
-Documentation Preparation (Specifications, Protocols, Finalized Reports, Risk Assessments, Batch Records)
BRS will test methods developed in-houe as well as methods developed by other accredited laboratories or those published by the USP monographs.